What and Who We Support
WHO WE SUPPORT
- We are primarily interested in charities providing services for blind, deaf and disabled people in the United Kingdom.
- We favour small charities with an income of less than £500,000. However we do support occasionally a special project by larger charities.
- We support charities largely run by volunteers. We like new ideas such as music in hospitals, or Wheelyboats enabling people in wheelchairs to go fishing.
- We support charities where the applicants are personally known to the Directors of LWMT
- We are pleased to give support for core funding
WHAT WE DO NOT SUPPORT
- Charities providing a service outside the UK
- Building projects
- Charities who do not have a three year record
- Medical Research